Install Microsoft Silverlight. In order to upload files using ePlan, you must install Silverlight. Please refer to the following link for compatibility and installation details:
Safari Users. If you plan to use the Safari browser for Mac, please use the following steps to enable Silverlight:
- First you have to install Silverlight for Mac
- Then open Safari and select Preferences.
- Then Security -> Web Content
- Then select Allow for the unsecure mode for Silverlight.
- Then, you may need to allow the Silverlight plug-in by following the steps below:
- Open Safari
- Select Settings
- Select Security
- Select Internet-Plugins: Allow Plugins
- Organize Website Settings and then select Silverlight on the left side, on the right side select hostname, then "Execute in unsecure mode".
Firefox Users. There are no additional steps to enable Silverlight following install.
Once you've completed these steps, your computer will be properly set up to use ePlan Review.
Continue to the ePlan Review login.