Paratransit Service is available for qualified individuals in the categories below. Service days and hours are the same as public transportation. Reservations are required 24 hours in advance for door-to-door pickups. Reservations can also be emailed to email@example.com
- Senior: Individuals must be 60 years and older and registered with the County Transportation Agency.
- Paratransit Service Application
- Agency: Human Service Agencies contract the County Transportation Agency to provide transportation service for their program participants.
- ADA: (Americans with Disabilities Act) - Individuals must be certified and registered as ADA eligible for service - please complete and submit two forms:
- Paratransit Service Application & ADA Application
Applications for Paratransit Service (Senior/ADA) can be found below.
Completed forms can be mailed or dropped off to The Transportation Agency at:
3220 Hoolako Street
Lihue, HI 96766
(paratransit routes that go beyond the ADA 3/4 mile corridor will have seats open to the general public on a space available basis.)