Welcome to the County of Kauai Job Opportunities Listing! Submitting an application just got easier with online application system. To apply online, simply click on the job title you are interested in and click on the “Apply” link.
If this is the first time you are applying using our new online job application, you will need to create an account that includes selecting a unique Username and Password. After your account has been established, you can create an application by clicking on the “Build Job Application” link. This application can be saved and used to apply for more than one job opening.
To assist you in creating an account, please download the ONLINE EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION GUIDE . The guide provides an illustrated step-by-step instruction for creating and submitting your application with the County of Kauai.
If you don’t see a job opening that you are interested in but would like to prepare or modify your application in the meantime:
- Go to www.governmentjobs.com and click the Career Seekers tab at the top of the page.
- Log in with your Username and Password or follow the instructions to create a new account if you don’t have one.
- Create an application and/or modify it and it will remain stored there for your use.
- You can create and modify as many applications as you wish for as many different jobs as you wish. You can easily find them and use them when you begin applying for different jobs.
- Be sure to record and remember your Username and Password for future use.
When you apply for jobs with the County of Kauai, you will use the same Username and Password you created at www.governmentjobs.com. Your ready-made applications will be waiting for you to use. Simply choose which one you want to use, answer the supplemental questions required for that particular position, and submit the application.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Call the Department of Human Resources at (808) 241-4956.