NOTE: You must read and agree to the above "Campground Guidelines & Rules" BEFORE obtaining a camping permit.
Primary Permittee must be an adult (18 years of age or older).
Online Camping Permit Portal
If you have any questions, you may contact our Permit Section at (808) 241-4463.
Should you require additional assistance or have no access to a computer/internet, in-person assistance is available at the Lihue Civic Center, Moikeha Building at 4444 Rice Street, Suite 150, Lihue, Hawaii 96766, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday (except holidays).
Requirements for in-person assistance:
- Two individuals per party allowed at a time
- Present a government-issued ID with photo
- Names of additional camper(s), if any
- Copies of government-issued ID for additional adult camper(s)
- Ages of additional children camper(s)
- Credit/debit card for camping permit fees