NOTE: You must read and agree to the above "Campground Guidelines & Rules" BEFORE obtaining a camping permit.
Primary Permittee must be an adult (18 years of age or older).
** CAMP AT YOUR OWN RISK **
Online Camping Permit Portal
If you have any questions, you may contact our Permit Section at (808) 241-4463.
Should you require additional assistance or have no access to a computer/internet, in-person assistance is available at the Lihue Civic Center, Moikeha Building at 4444 Rice Street, Suite 150, Lihue, Hawaii 96766, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday (except holidays).
Requirements for in-person assistance:
- Two individuals per party allowed at a time
- Present a government-issued ID with photo
- Names of additional camper(s), if any
- Copies of government-issued ID for additional adult camper(s)
- Ages of additional children camper(s)
- Credit/debit card for camping permit fees