All children 12 through 16 years old qualify to take part in our Junior Leader program. Each applicant is required to submit an application including a one-page essay on describing their reasons on why they want to be a Junior Leader. There are three positions available per program site. This program provides youth with an opportunity for personal development, community service, and career sampling.
JUNIOR LEADER PROGRAM
- Ages 12-16
- Provides youth an opportunity to experience working with participants of the Spring Fun Program.
- Can be used as volunteer hours for future academic purposes
- Must submit an essay on “Why I would like to be a Junior Leader”
- Deadline to apply: Friday March 1st 2019
- For more information contact Bronson 241-4465 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications may be turned in to Lihue , Hanapepe Neighborhood Centers or 4444 Rice St, Mo'ikeha Building Suite 105 Lihue HI, 96766
Click here for Jr.Leader application