The Department of Parks & Recreation (DOPR) provides quality recreational and leisure time experiences for residents and visitors of County of Kaua‘i.
A Commercial Activity Application should be submitted by any 'for profit' vendor to operate on a County of Kaua‘i park. Staff will review various factors and work with applicants to properly plan.
Fees may be required according to the Kaua‘i County Code and DOPR Administrative Rules. Costs and payment deadlines will be clarified with applicants before approval.
Permit applications are accepted through the portal in the link below.
At this time, DOPR is only accepting applications for:
- Kayak vendors with ORMA permits from the Department of Land & Natural Resources
- Surf school/stand-up paddle vendors with ORMA permits from the Department of Land & Natural Resources
- Amusement equipment, portable toilet and tent vendors
Our staff looks forward to working with you on creating a successful event with experiences and memories to last a lifetime!
Should you require additional assistance or have no access to a computer/internet, in-person assistance is available at the Lihue Civic Center, Moikeha Building at 4444 Rice Street, Suite 150, Lihue, Hawaii 96766, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday (except holidays).
Requirements for in-person assistance:
- Two individuals per party allowed at a time
- Present a government-issued ID with photo
Continue to Portal