Forms, Applications and Instructions

Agricultural Exemption FormOrdinance 808 Agricultural Exemption Form
Application For Notice of Intent (NOI) to Grade and Grub 
Best Management Practices (BMP'S) for Sediment and Erosion ControlThe purpose of this manual is to provide a guide for the selection of site-specific Best Management Practices (BMP'S) that need to be employed in all grading, grubbing, and stockpiling work as mandated by Ordinance 808.
Certification of a "No-Rise" DeterminationCertification form to be completed by a registered Professional Engineer for proposed floodway development. The form certifies that the proposed development will not result in any loss of flow conveyance during the 100-year flood.
Flood Ordinance No. 831Flood Plain Management Ordinance in accordance with the National Flood Insurance Program
Grading Permit Application 
Grading Permit Cash Bond 
Grading Permit Cash Bond (Out of State)for Out of State Notaries.
Grading Permit Deposit Agreement 
Grading Permit Surety Bond 
Grubbing Permit Application 
Request to Access a Goverment RecordForm for Document Request
Road Permit Application(revised 5/2020) Permit for construction work within the County RIght-of-Way.
Sediment and Erosion Control Ordinance No. 808Kauai County Code 1987 Relating to Grading, Grubbing & Stockpiling
Standard Notes for Constructionwater pollution and erosion control notes; dust control; environmental control notes
Standard Project Title Sheet for SubdivisionsProject title sheet for subdivision projects
Stockpiling Permit Application 
Subdivision Plan ChecklistCounty of Kauai Subdivision Plan Checklist
Traffic Calming Measures - County Code RequirementsKauai County Code Requirements for Requesting and Installation of Traffic Calming Measures on County of Kauai Roadways