Special Liquor LicenseInstructions for filing an application for a Special Liquor License68.76 KB
New Liquor LicenseInstructions for new liquor license application132.43 KB
Transfer of Liquor LicenseInstructions for filing an application to transfer a liquor license (excludes Dispenser and Cabaret licenses)72.36 KB
Transfer of Class 5 (Dispenser), or Class 11 (Cabaret) Liquor LicenseInstructions for filing an application to transfer a Dispenser or Cabaret liquor license74.59 KB
Change of LocationInstructions for filing an application for a change of location10.40 KB
Sample Map & RadiusSample map & instructions for preparing list of property owners/lessees of record80.62 KB

Liquor Department Applications and Forms

*All forms are fillable
Add/Delete form for Officers/Directors of a Corporation  292.22 KB
Add/Delete Members/Managers/Partners  For LLC, Partnership, or Unincorporated Asssoc.289.76 KB
Request to Change Trade Name/Address/Contact Information  332.74 KB
Application for Liquor LicenseApplicantsApplication form126.01 KB
Personal/Criminal History, Affidavit of Felony ChargesApplicantsInstructions and Form 73.37 KB
Free One-Day Special Liquor License ApplicationApplicantsFor non-profit organizations47.18 KB
Direct Shipper Permit ApplicationApplicantsPermit is based on calendar year120.33 KB
Solicitor's Permit ApplicationApplicantsSolicitor's Permit Application49.96 KB
Household Goods ApplicantsPermit to Receive Liquor from Outside the State of Hawaii532.04 KB
Gross Sales Report - DispenserLicenseesGross Sales Report form for Class 5 licenses159.84 KB
Gross Sales Report - Wholesale; ManufacturerLicenseesGross Sales Report form for Class 3 and Class 1 Licenses163.89 KB
Gross Sales Report - RestaurantLicenseesGross Sales Report form for Class 2 licenses87.39 KB
Gross Sales Report - Retail, Club, Tour/Cruise Vessel, Cabaret, Hotel, BrewpubLicenseesGross Sales Report form for Class 4, 6, 9, 11, 12, & 14 licenses169.95 KB
Renewal ApplicationLicenseesApplication to renew liquor license67.19 KB
Notice of Employment FormLicensees 187.38 KB
Disturbance Report FormLicenseesMust be typed66.90 KB
Notification of Off-Premise Catering FunctionLicenseesRequires 5 days advance notice55.97 KB
Product Tasting Permit applicationLicenseesApplication for beer/wine/spirits permit169.42 KB